Skip to main content

Gede Private Bali Driver

 

My name is Gede Suparta, you can call me Gede, I was born and raised up in Bali (eastern part Bali) I was driver for many years ago in the travel agency here in Bali. I showed thousands of guests the beauty of Bali and make them feel comfortable through my quiet and concentrated style of driving.

I’m an experienced driver and tour host More than 8 years. I am served clients from all over the world,Australia,Asia, Europe and some of Domestic tourist. My Car is Toyota Innova will fit up to 6 people without suitcases and 4 people with suitcases. Comfortable and specious Vehicle. Van with Max 16 seat also available on request.


With my team We offer tailored tours based around your own interest,what you want to see and what you want to do in Bali. Make your Holiday according to your request. Our goal is to ensure that everyone leaves the island loving Bali.  We know that if you leave disappointed there will be a bad impact on our company and eventually our beloved island. Being on the front line of Bali tourism, I can ensure you  that my team and I work professionally, helpfully, friendly, and honestly.


My experience in tourism and my love of our sland draws me to this field, most of the time we don’t even feel like we are working when providing our tour services! We are doing what we love and we are doing it for life. Due to increase demand, I have built and grown my team to help fulfil our guests needs and ensure that we can cater to all of your requests.




Contact  :